The use of our website is possible without providing personal data. Where personal data (for example name, address or E-Mail addresses) on our side is concerned, this always takes place, when possible, on a voluntary basis. This data will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent. Please note that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication via e-mail) may have security issues.
1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses and user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
GmbH Rödingsmarkt 9, 20459 Hamburg
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the information you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arise in this context after the storage is no longer required or limit the processing if statutory storage obligations exist.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective transactions below. In doing so, we also specify the specified criteria for the storage duration.
2. Your rights
(1)You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
(2) If you wish to complain to the data protection supervisory authority for our company’s registered office about our processing of your, please contact:
Der Hamburgische Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Ludwig-Erhard-Straße 22, 7. OG, 20459 Hamburg Tel.: (040) 4 28 54 – 40 40;
E-Fax: (040) 4 279 – 11811
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1)When only using the website for information purpose, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) GDPR):
4. Data privacy
(1) We secure our website and other systems by technical and organisational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorised persons. Despite regular checks, full protection against all risks is not possible. The site uses industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for encryption in some places. This ensures the confidentiality of your personal data over the Internet.
5. Social plugins
Operator: Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Any affected party can exercise their rights with both Facebook Ireland as well as Medialane GmbH.
Facebook Ireland agrees to take primary responsibility under the GDPR for the processing of Insights Data and to comply with all applicable obligations under the GDPR with respect to the processing of Insights Data (including, but not limited to, Articles 12 and 13 GDPR, Articles 15 to 22 GDPR and Articles 32 to 34 GDPR).
Facebook Ireland will also make the essence of this Page Insights Addendum available to data subjects.
Although we are the operator of this website, Facebook Ireland remains solely responsible for the processing of personal data in connection with page insights and any information under Article 13 GDPR, including the legal basis, the identity of the person responsible and the duration of storage of cookies on the users devices.
Operator: Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park CA 94025, USA
6. Facebook Ads
We partner with Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Irland to report on the impact of our advertising campaigns and other online content, to analyse the use of our offers and to show user-targeted advertising. When visiting our offerings, cookies are set and Facebook’s pixels are used to perform measurements and ad targetings. You can opt out of collecting and using information for ad targeting and measurements by disallowing cookies. You can also change your online advertising and tracking settings via the URL https://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/. The legal basis for this is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
7. Google Marketing Plattform (formerly DoubleClick by Google)
Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected through the use of this tool by Google and therefore inform you according to our knowledge: By integrating Campaign Manager Google receives the information that you have the appropriate part of our website or click on an ad from us. If you're registered with a service provided by Google, Google may associate the visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a chance that the provider will find and store your IP address.
In addition, the Campaign Manager (DoubleClick Floodlight) cookies we use enable us to understand whether you are performing certain actions on our website after you have viewed or clicked one of our display / video ads on Google or on another platform through Campaign Manager (conversion tracking). Campaign Manager uses this cookie to understand the content that you have interacted with on our web pages so that we can later send you targeted advertising.
You can prevent participation in this tracking process in several ways:
a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular, the suppression of third-party cookies will prevent you from receiving any third-party advertisements;
b) by disabling the cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain googleadservices.comhttps://www.google.com/settings/ads, which will be deleted if you delete your cookies;
c) by deactivating the interest-based advertisements of the providers that are part of the "About Ads" self-regulation campaign via the linkhttps://www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies;
d) by permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin,
Legal Basis: Article 6 (1) GDPR
8. Google Analytics und Cookies
(2) The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. On our website, we use IP anonymisation, which means your IP address will be reduced by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. Google is committed to complying with the US Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield Agreement between the EU and the US on the collection, use and storage of personal data from EU Member States and, accordingly, has a Privacy Shield Certificate.
(3) On our behalf, Google uses this information to evaluate your use of our website, compile reports about website activity and provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The transmitted data can be used to create usage profiles of visitors to our website. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(4) The evaluation of the user behaviour of the website is based on the legitimate interests of the provider. By evaluating the anonymised usage data, the site is adapted and optimised to user behaviour.
(5) You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software. You can also prevent Google from collecting data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website and processing data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin, which you can find under the following link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en). You can also prevent its use and processing by clicking on the following link. This will set an opt-out cookie that will prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website: Disable Google Analytics for this page .
(6) The information obtained by the cookie about the use of this website will not be passed on to third parties.
(8) We would like to point out that on this website, Google Analytics has been extended by the code “anonymizeIp” to ensure an anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP-Masking).
9. Google Maps
10. Advertising to us
The use of contact data published in the context of the imprint obligation by third parties for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
As of May 2019Back to home